Johnny's Words:

"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold..." (154)

terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2014

Running Away

Last night, I was in the closet of my parent's room after I disrespected them, when I started to hear things being banged on the window and screams that sounded very familiar. To my surprise, it was Pony, he told me we were running away to some place no one would find us. We ran and ran until we got to the park, it was already night so no one was there, except a group of socs who started following us. Pony told me to run, but to no avail they caught us. We started fighting back and when they started rounding me up, I pulled my knife out and killed Bob, one of the socs. They all ran away from me, just like my dignity and will to live. We went directly to where Dally usually stayed, the rodeo. When we got there, I told him I had killed a soc and he freaked out, so he gave us some money and we went to an old church, I did not really know where it was, but it was next to an astonishing valley. When we arrived, we both went next to the steps of the stairs and slept very closely in the sleeping bags since we needed all the heat we could get.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário