Johnny's Words:

"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold..." (154)

terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2014

Church w/ Pony

        We arrived here at the church about five days ago, when we were fleeing from the cops. These days have been the longest of my life. Ponyboy already owes me more than 200 bucks in poker loses, and we are already halfway through "Gone With the Wind", Pony is probably going to watch the movie later. Yesterday I had to go fetch some supplies in a nearby store, and when I came back, I had also bought some razors and bleach for us to change our hair styles to make it harder for the police to find us. The church we are at is awfully close to the main road, so we usually stick out back in the footsteps or sitting in the windows, smoking or drinking are our two biggest time killers. Dally also came to take a look at us, and then he told us that the cops think we headed out to Texas, so we were good to get out of there. Pony, Dally and I went to a near restaurant and we ate like animals, since we were rationing our recourses at the church. I thought of getting out of our gang, I couldn't take it anymore, but I decided not to, since Pony and I were getting along so well.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário