Johnny's Words:

"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold..." (154)

terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2014

@ Hospital

When we went out of the church about two days ago, we went back there to get our stuff and there was a group of children there with a teacher. The church suddenly caught fire, we did not know how, but it did and the teacher started shouting out for two of her kids who were actually in the church. Pony and I ran in to get them, we were ducking and dodging the fire and we got to the kids, we threw them out and I could see Pony jump too, but I do not quite remember, but I got stuck somewhere and I started to scream out for help. I saw Dally jumping inside the church and I instantly fainted, and the next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed with a ton of tubes attached to my body, I did not look tough and tuff anymore. I could see my mom arguing with a nurse for her to see me, and I did not really care for her anymore, but when I saw my friends I started jumping and creaming for them to help me, inside of my mind of course. I saw dally was also full of bruises, but he could walk around, I was happy to see him well.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário