Johnny's Words:

"Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold..." (154)

segunda-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2014

The Nightly Double

Last night, Pony, Dally and I were bored so we decided to go to the biggest drive-in cinema in town, the Nighty Double. It screened two movies per night, and if you were not in a vehicle, it only costs around a dollar, but when you are with Dallas Winston, you know you aren't going to do things the legal way. So we jumped the fence in the back and got in, there was only us and two feminine socs. Dally sat right behind them, and started talking loudly for them to hear. I went out to get a coke and I could see that they started socializing, all four of them, and the redhead (our school's cheerleader) was called Sherri Valance. The girls liked rodeos and things greasers usually did, so I could see that they did not belong to the socs. Dally started getting closer and closer to the girls, so that's when I darted over and stopped him. It was making me very unconfortable, and he just stared at me with a completely blank.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário